Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dog of the Week: Aggie!

Meet Aggie!


Aggie is a sweet 6 month old pit bull mix.  Usually, the youngsters are super rambunctious, but Aggie, though full of energy, is a sweet, smart dog that really impressed me.  She walked nicely on the leash, knows her name, and knows how to sit!  Not bad for a puppy!

Aggie's got an issue with her eye, and is currently wearing a cone.  She doesn't let it get in her way one bit!  It's pretty funny to watch.  She runs through her doggy door full speed, "vacuums" the floor for food and treats, and  slams her face, cone and all, into the ground to grab sticks.  Hilarious!

Due to having a cone on her head, she can't scratch her ears.  I gave her a good cuddle and scratch and boy did she LOVE it.  Poor girl.  I hope her cone comes off soon!

Another dog I wish I could bring home.  Hopefully, she won't have to wait at the shelter too long to find her fur-ever home.






No comments:

Post a Comment