Sunday, September 18, 2011

Celebrating Fall

Fall is my favorite season.  You can't beat chilly days, sweaters, hot apple cider, leaves changing color, boots...  The list goes on.  Fall is a cozy time of year where I start winding down from the crazy spring and summer.  My body is happier with the cooler weather, and my mind begins to focus on the coziness of the upcoming holidays.

This year, I have decided to celebrate fall daily in order to really make the most of it.  Technically, fall doesn't begin until next Friday.  However, last Thursday was the first day it really felt like fall to me, so I'm counting that as the first day of fall.

Follow my daily celebration of fall on Facebook, and watch for additional posts here.

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

  1. Celebrating Fall...
    Day 1: Gator ride through the Arb in the morning
    Day 2: Pumpkin spice latte
    Day 3: Michigan Renaissance Festival
    Day 4: Visit to Plymouth Orchard

    ReplyDelete